What is IT4D?
Information Technology for Development (IT4D) is an interdisciplinary conference that aims to serve as a forum for researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and development workers who like to share their experience and knowledge of how the power and capabilities of information technologies (IT) can be harnessed for social equity, democracy, and economic advancement in developing countries like Nepal. This is an annual conference started in 2012.
The purpose of the 2- day conference is to bring together researchers/entrepreneurs from around the world who are interested in exploring the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for the development of Education, Health and Environment.
The conference primarily focuses on the following topics, but is not limited to them.
Application of ICT- Post-Covid :
- Teaching & Learning online tools
- Innovative and Smart Technologies
- Content & Curriculum
- Education Policy
- Healthcare Quality & Safety
- Healthcare & Public Health Service Delivery
- Healthcare Training & Awareness
- Public Health Information Dissemination
- Natural Disaster Management
- Waste Management
- Climate Change Risk Management
- Environment Protection & Sustainability
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Awareness